Submission and evaluation of the Second Project Technical Progress Report
The Second Project Technical Progress Report of MPP Project was submitted on February 15, 2021. The status of the project from February 2020 until end January 2021 is contained in this report.
The main points reviewed in this report were the following:
The new activities and tasks conducted in the project were discussed at the consortium meetings and special attention was paid to the tasks with a high level of impact on the project execution. During the period considered, the following meetings were held:
- 4th Consortium Meeting (April 9, 2020)
- 5th Consortium Meeting (Jun 18, 2020)
- 6th Consortium Meeting (Jul 16, 2020)
- 7th Consortium Meeting (Sep 21, 2020)
- 8th Consortium Meeting (Nov 5, 2020)
- 9th Consortium Meeting (Jan 7, 2021)
The following articles about the MPP project were published:
- Effective Non-invasive Runway Monitoring System Development using Dual Sensor Devices
Authors: Rahul Sharma, Fernando Moreira, Gabriel Saragoça, João Ferreira.
INTSYS, EAI 6th annual Smartcity 360º International Convention, online, December 3rd, 2020.
- Smart Surveillance of Runway Conditions
Authors: G. Pestana, P. Reis, T. Rocha da Silva.
INTSYS 2020 Proc. in the 4th International Conference on Intelligent Transport Systems Virtual Event, December 3rd, 2020.
In terms of communication of the project, the consortium realized the following actions:
- Update of the news section of the website: articles submitted to conferences, articles published, relevant environment tests realized communication.
- Elaboration of a newsletter template, dissemination contact list and subscribe form in the website.
- The following newsletters were sent:
- Newsletter nº 1: Global presentation of the project and the consortium
- Newsletter no 2: Communication of the activity “Relevant environment tests in Lisbon airport”.
- Social network: Publication of posts on the Linkedin showcase page of the project with the latest news.
- In terms of internal communication of the project, the following supports were made: website restrict area for archive and document dissemination.
Covid-19 Pandemic impact: Since the beginning of the pandemic, the teams of ANA, INOV and TECMIC were able to adapt to the constant changes that face them, forcing the consortium to change processes and planning, reflecting the agility and commitment of all stakeholders, but continuously observing all safety rules stipulated by DGS and ANA, SA, maintaining and ensuring the good direction of the MPP Project.
Regarding Technical progress / results achieved, most of the efforts in this reporting period were directed towards the completion of deliverables D2 and D4, achieving milestones M2 and M3.
The MPP Project Management Entity accepted the project progress report.
- Uncategorized (11)