Submission and evaluation of the Third Project Technical Progress Report
The Third Project Technical Progress Report of MPP Project presents the status of the project from early February 2021 to late June 2021.
The main points reviewed in this report were the following:
During the period considered, the following coordination meetings were held:
- 10th Consortium Meeting (April 8, 2021)
- 11th Consortium Meeting (May 13, 2021)
- 12th Consortium Meeting (June17, 2021)
The following article was published:
- A.B. Utkin, T. Rocha da Silva, and P. Reis. Affordable Laser Imaging Instrumentation for Persistent Runway Monitoring. Proc. Int. 19th International Conference Laser Optics – ICLO 2020 , 2-6 November 2020, St. Petersburg, Russia, IEEE Xplore ICLO-2020, #9285554, 2020, DOI:10.1109/ICLO48556.2020.99285554, https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9285554
- A poster was also presented at this conference in a virtual session (due to the pandemic).
To ensure project communication, the consortium carried out the following activities:
- Update of the news section of the project website with published articles presented at conferences and communication of survey actions carried out at Lisbon airport.
- The following information was released on the project’s Linkedin showcase page:
|Two MPP Projects papers were published in a Springer book referring to INTSYS 2020||March 26, 2021|
|Visit to Lisbon airport to specify the vehicle onboard equipment||May 18, 2021|
|We share the second edition of the INOV in-the-loop magazine, which has an article dedicated to the MPP Project – Persistent Track Monitoring||June 22, 2021|
|Scanners with the best efficiency/price trade-off were tested in relevant environment of the Lisbon airport||September 09, 2021|
Regarding the technical progress / results achieved, most efforts in this reporting period were directed towards the completion of the D4 deliverables, meeting the M3 and M5 milestones.
The MPP Project Management Entity accepted the progress report.
- Uncategorized (12)